Thursday, August 23, 2007

Six Days to Go

Kyera's medical exam is on the 29th.

She's nervous.

I'm not looking forward to waking up at 3AM.

Here's the face of her waiting.


We had a fabulous weekend. Possibly one of our last out of town with dear friends. Click here for more pictures.

In the meantime, I will be heading to the Bureau of Immigration to surrender my beloved Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) and Immigrant Certificate of Registration (ICR). I was told I will be given a final exit permit that I will present at the airport before I board. Sigh.

I would have wanted to at least keep these but it's not feasible to since they need to be maintained locally. One of the first things I will do when I get to the US is go to my nearest Philippine consulate or embassy and apply for a Philippine passport so that I can finally be a Dual Citizen.

song playing on itunes: save tonight by eagle eye cherry


No comments: