Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Yes, I Blog Too

Hello there!

I was just looking through our blog when i realized that my mom has A LOT of blogs on this. And I'm supposed to be the one with a lot of spare time. So, mom, sorry for not writing as much as you want me to.

Anyway, on to me. Hehehe! My interview with the US embassy is set on September 5th. I'm pretty nervous about it. My medical, which is set exactly a week before my interview, is making me even more nervous. I really really really hope they give me a girl doctor! Right??

Hmmm... Let's go talk about fun stuff now. I'm excited about shopping for a suitcase for me! But, I'm not about to get a pink one. No, mom! NO! I don't care if grey is "old". I'd rather be mistaken as old than as a cutie-patootie. I'm not really looking forward to the packing part... But, I think i can manage...

So... there you have it. That's what I've been thinking about. Interview, medical, suitcase colors, and packing my closet.

No comments: