Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Since I Don't Have an iPhone, Let Me Entertain Myself with a Blogthing...

You Are a Ring Finger
You are romantic, expressive, and hopeful. You see the best in everything.
You are very artistic, and you see the world as your canvas. You are also drawn to the written word.
Inventive and unique, you are often away in your own inner world.

You get along well with: The Pinky

Stay away from: The Index Finger


The ball is now in my court. Visa Application papers are waiting to be filled; official, local government documents are waiting to be procured; my bank account is waiting to be credited.

Waiting.

Almost feels like the wait for the iPhone that I didn't actually wait for but waited for vicariously with my Twitter friends in the US.

You know what I mean?

Now all I need is to find a Pinky and I will be a happy girl.

podcast on itunes at work: joel osteen's Trust God to Do It His Way


No comments: