Thursday, August 2, 2007

Errands and the City

Day 2 of my crossing-out-my-Mind-Map-To-Do's kind of day. It's the second of my two-day Vacation Leave from the office.

So much for vacation.

It's been years since K and I actually did anything together. My last trip out of town was overnight for a wedding in beautiful Boracay last February. We haven't actually done anything like booking a reservation somewhere and tiring ourselves out getting to said somewhere and just... relaxing.

But it's all good. And as usual, I'm digressing.

So. We went to a statistics office yesterday and then I had to head to another side of town for K's Alternative Learning test results (Yes, Alternative Learning. Fodder for another blog. Sorry. Too long to get into here!). I waited an hour for the coordinator only to be told I had to go to the Department of Education for another set of documents.

Which brings me to today. A one-hour bus ride, a government office, a metro train ride to another side of town, then a recording studio to pick up copies of some of the commercials I voiced, then other side of town near home to meet up with K.

The second of only a couple more errand-driven days to come before September 20, or possibly sooner.

Here's wishing us all stress-free days! Or the storm-proof calm of knowing this too shall pass!

1 comment:

Allie, Dearest said...

Thelma!! I feel like I haven't talked to you in awhile! I stopped twittering so much after I got the US$167 bill from T-Mobile.

I am cut off. It is self-imposed. But I miss hearing the play by play on everyone's day!!

Hope you are getting some rest and peace while everything swirls around you!

Love Allie!